Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hi All

Here I am  for another posting, I have been busy making a card for my Niece for her birthday she is a great dog lover and so I needed to incorporate a dog image into my design.



I am taking my own pictures now and I am please with the way they are turning out maybe I can become a professional photographer or maybe not watch this space.

 As you can see I made an easel card with  twisted sides and I am happy with the outcome. The dog images are not the same as her pet but I am sure she will like it. That's it for now short and sweet, see you soon.

The images are Papermania.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey
    love the cards you have done love easel cards at the moment as you know i love doggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. -I bet your niece was thrilled to bits!
    Funny you being at Oxburgh just a couple of days after us. It's a small crafty world, eh?

    ReplyDelete