Saturday 9 July 2011

Hi All

I have finally taken pictures of the Birthday cards my crafting buddies sent me.


Sue and Denise


Carol and Willy

 

Wendy and Fiona


Pauline and Margaret


Gina

My friends are so talented didn't I get some lovely cards what a lucky lady I am.

It was also my wedding anniversary 39 years and as my Hugh says you get less time for murder, he is so romantic and this was his card.





Just love the image I think it was a free digi the small tags should have been the same colour but the small square tag was the third attempt. Then I pick up the wrong distressing ink and hey presto another mistake. So I edged the stamp image with the same ink and there you have it a mistake corrected or so I think.

See you soon.

XXX



1 comment:

  1. What wonderful friends you have! These cards are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete