Monday 15 August 2011

Hi All

I have been very busy today and only made one card. My Nephew is getting married on Friday. The wedding service will be small, immediate family only, and then everyone will be meeting up at night for the evening reception. I saw a wedding card in one of my local craft shop and I liked it so much I wanted to replicate the layout with a few small changes and this is what I came up with.




Unfortunately the picture does not do the card justice, it is quite a blingey card just my style  as many of my friends will know.

Background - Kanban card 
Label - Cricut Lacy labels
Flowers -Cricut walk in my garden
Marianne swirls
White rectangle Cuttlebug folder
And there you have it a very pretty card and I am so pleased with it.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your nephew and his bride-to-be! They will love your beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running through the neighborhood and thought I'd just drop by to say hello! Hope all's well!

    ReplyDelete