Thursday 17 November 2011

Christmas Again

Hello All

I hope you are all well its a cold dreary morning here in Lincoln and we are only just starting the Autumn/Winter months. How will we all survive these next few months. The great light in our life is crafting what would we all do without it.

Here is my latest Christmas card.



This is a free stamp my friend got in a magazine and I thinks the little angel is cute. I stamped him three time a a piece of white card and then twice on a second piece of card. I used my promarkers to add a little colour to the robes, hair and wings. I used distressing inks around the edge of the image then added some stickles to their wings. I then cut out two of the angels then place them between the three on the other piece of card. I curled up the wings of the two extra angels and add some glossy accents to the wings to stiffen them a little. The red label is a embossing folder that says Merry Christmas but you can not read it very well from the picture.

Bye for now.   

1 comment: