Friday 29 June 2012

Hi All

Sorry I have not blogged for a while but I have no excuse so I won't waffle on.
I made the following cards for my Niece who is getting married in 9 weeks time and I decided to send a countdown card to her each week until the big day


I cut the heart on my cricut and then cut the word weeks and 9's on the cricut using the design studio, then added some swirl from my cheery lynn die. The picture is not so great but not to worry.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of her eight week card but the following is her 7 week card.


I cut the heart using my design studio by using a six by six square which then centred the heart in the middle of the  card. I taped the ribbon to the back of the card and then covered this with a second piece of card to hide the mess. Used my cricut to cut the words weeks and seven. Finally I used my memory box die cut for the stars and swirls.

Well that's it for now see you in a few weeks or days not sure which it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment