Thursday 6 September 2012

Hi All

Well what a great wedding we had and the weather was lovely but it was a little too warm. My Niece and new Nephew had a great day and had big grins on their faces all day. And here they are.




Don't they look so happy, unfortunately the day was over all too quickly and before we realised it was time to go home. We now have many happy memories to look back on.


This card is for my Niece to give to her Mum and Dad to say thank you for all they had done.



I forgot to take a picture of the wedding card I made my memory definitely is getting worse with age.
See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely couple they make!!! So glad everything turned out so wonderful and I'm sure you had a wonderful time altho the time went by so fast!!! Like you said, now you have beautiful memories!

    The card you made for your neice to give her mom is just beautiful, Audrey!

    ReplyDelete