Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hi All

 Sorry I have not posted for a long time but I now have some cards ready for posting




This card was for my nephew who loves to play the banjo and tries to sing. I downloaded this image from the net and was able to make an appropriate card for him. I am sure it made him laugh.



This card was for my brother who was sixty five this year I always find cards difficult to make for men.Sorry the picture is not very good.



This card was for my husband who  became a pensioner this year. I rub this in a bit as I still have a few years to go. We have just invested in a static caravan and he intends to get fit and walk along the beach and  ride his bike so I thought I would add a nice old bike and car to his card just to match my old man.



The final card is for our newest Great Nephew Rory Gerard Mulholland. I took the picture before I added his name to it.



I also made this one just in case he was a girl.

Well that's it for now see you soon

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment